2009年10月6日火曜日

Nice too meet you.

Hi! I'm Fun9y. I whould like to write this blog about my daily life.
Today is my birthday!! Yeah!! I became twenty years old. I'm happy, because I can drink alcohol openly, but I fell not so good. I regret that before if I become twenty years old, I should that I enjoy my youth. For example, my hair's color change to hard gold, I want to ride bike with boyfriend wear school uniform, and so on. I left many things which I want to do something in my teens. But, my feel toward good directions which I try to hard something in my twenties too. Actually, I 'm love in senior of circle, so now's goal is that I associate with him.
Please you watch my action warmly.

6 件のコメント:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fun9y♪
    Congratulation!!
    I hope that your life become better and more happy.
    Your nickname is interesting!(HA-HA)

    返信削除
  2. Happy Birthday!!
    Let's drink together!!

    返信削除
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY:D
    Let's talking together too♪

    返信削除
  4. ☆HAPPY BIRTHDAY☆
    I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

    返信削除
  5. Happy Birthday KAHO!! Cheer up!X(

    返信削除
  6. Happy birthday. You can still hhave a lot of fun in your 20s!

    返信削除