Today, I met friends who a member of studied abroad to Scotland at HUB which bar in Yokohama. We drank alcohol and ate British foods. We can drank as much alcohol as we wanted for 3500 yen there. The atomosphere was very good, because there were many foreigner, so I felt that I stay at foreign country. We ate fish and chips, we remembered memory of Scotland.
And then, we exchanged pictures which we took a picture in Scotland each other. Then, I heared "Birthday song's BGM", and a waitress brought birthday cake to me!! I was very surprised!! Moreover a waitress brought fried potatos to me. That was a present from a foreigner as a customer. I was moved to tears. I went to his table, and I said "Thank you very much". We talked with him. I found that he was a Mexican and his job was a Benz's dealer. I really enjoyed that communicate with him.
Incidentally, I got many presents from my friends. Especially, I was surprised that I got T-back, so I drive for sexy woman. My friends have humor of high quality. I had a great time.
Great birth day!! Your friend used very funny joke!!
返信削除