

I went to Acid Black Cherry concert with my friend in October 15. It held in Kanagawa-kenmin Hall. Acid Black Cherry is Yasu's solo project. Yasu is vocal of Janne Da Arc which is visual band group. Visual band's concert is first for me.
My seat was the third floor, but it was easier to see than Tokyo Dome. When the concert started, suddenly, a girl who sat next to me did head banging. I was surprised that she change suddenly. I tried to it! I felt very good and so excited! There were many band gals in the front seat. They performed "Saku" which means that call artist name with your hands open. I felt that they are strong. They achieved a lot of fun service from Yasu, so I envied them.
Yasu's voice was so sweety, and he was very cute person. I want to join fun club. I want you to listen to their songs. Next day, my neck had a pain due to do head banging.
My seat was the third floor, but it was easier to see than Tokyo Dome. When the concert started, suddenly, a girl who sat next to me did head banging. I was surprised that she change suddenly. I tried to it! I felt very good and so excited! There were many band gals in the front seat. They performed "Saku" which means that call artist name with your hands open. I felt that they are strong. They achieved a lot of fun service from Yasu, so I envied them.
Yasu's voice was so sweety, and he was very cute person. I want to join fun club. I want you to listen to their songs. Next day, my neck had a pain due to do head banging.
Acid Black Cherry?? I didn't know that artist. But when I read your blog I'm getting happy for imagining concert. Next time you'll go concert, I'll follow you!!
返信削除