Did you watch HEY! HEY! HEY! the day before yesterday?
I went to Wangan studio with my friend to join the TV program's recording in October 18. It's HEY! HEY! HEY! which music program of Fuji TV. It broadcasts at 8 to 9 p.m. every Monday. The program's MC is Down Town who are comedian.
The day's guest was KinKi Kids who are one of Johnnys group. I'm fan for 12 years.
The new song's recording started 9 p.m.. The new song's name is Swan Song.
There were 200 fans in studio. When they appeared, fans screamed. I screamed " Tsuyo" " Kochan". They weared white suit. We were very close to them, so we could see very well.
Their dance was very cool! The good point for me is that they sing as face to face.
Why don't you check on Youtube and please buy the CD.
Today is day of sale:)
You had precious experience!!
返信削除I want to meet famous person!!
I want to go the recording of Ayumi Hamasaki or aiko!! The recruitment sometimes is sent from fan club, but it is only one person each recruitment. How did you go there with your friend?
返信削除That is sounds very fun!
返信削除I love EXILE, so I want to go recording of EXILE...