2010年5月14日金曜日

5/11

1. I learned that when I meet someone at a conference for the first time, what should I say and how to call in business.
2.Yes, I did, because I could identify with the editor in manager of a publisher in conversation activity.
3. It's difficult for me to call in English, it's more difficult to hear because of electronic sound.
4. I learned stating conversation in business. "Nice too meet you" is bad, but "How are you" is the best answer.

Ⅰ. "Dinner reservation"
Hi, I whould like to reserve your restaurant, can I reserve on next Monday at 6 p.m.?
Yes, ofcours. How many seats do you need?
I need 3 seats.
Well... We have 3 seats are vacant, so you could reserve these seats. Can I ask your name please.
My name is Kaho Sagara.
Kaho Sagara... OK. Thank you for your calling. We are expecting you on next Monday night. Bye.
Bye.


Ⅱ. "Conference reservation"
Hi, I whould like to take part in the conference, so can I reserve?
Yes, can I ask your name and your company name please?
My name is Kaho Sagara and my company's name is Dentsu.
Sorry, can you spell your name for me?
K-A-H-O S-A-G-A-R-A, Kaho Sagara.
OK. Thank you for your calling. Bye.

1 件のコメント: