Recentry I 'm very bussy. I belong to acappella circle at Yokohama National University. In December 23, we have a Christmas concert at a stage prepared for a special event in Totsuka station. Nowadays, we prepare for it.
I have one band before, but my band have more increased two bands, so I confused that when should I practice each band on different time. My schedule have almost filled due to part-time job, so I decided that every Friday is practice day of one band and every Sunday is practice day of two bands. It is very difficult for me to remember the sound and rhythm of my part, but acappella is very interesting, because when we put each part together, I fell good.
Compare when I was a high school student with now, now is more busier than it. I think that it is happy things. I prefer busy time to free time. Someday, I want to appear "Hamonepu" which TV program.
If you are free in December 23, please come to our concert♪
I live in Totsuka, so maybe I can see you sing!
返信削除I like Xmas songs.
I wanted to listen you singing in YOKOHAMA national university :(
返信削除I'm really sorry.I'll go to your stage to watch your show!!^^
You are always busy.Take care yourself!